Painted Bald Guy

Painted Bald Guy

Thursday, January 12, 2012

London - Day 12

Well, this is my last day here in London :-( So here is what happened!

Liz and I slept in until almost 11:15am. It was really nice to be able to sleep in, due to that Liz has gotten my butt out of bed before 9:00am every morning...SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!

We got up, ate breakfast, and were just being lazy and relaxed today. No rush on anything! We ran to the bank, and then went to Camden Market to do the last minute gift shopping that I needed to do. It was really quiet at the Market, which is weird for the market. It is usually really busy, and loud. But not today! Then we went to turn in Liz's rent, went to campus to print my boarding pass, and then the real part of the day started!

My last part of my trip schedule was a trip on the Boat Bus along The Themes. It was beautiful! We could see all parts of London (Big Ben, The Eye, Parliament, etc.) all while the sun was setting. It was really a beautiful site to see. I got tons of pictures of the sun setting with the sites of London. We took the bus up to Greenwich, to go to the Prime Meridian.


The Prime Meridian was really cool. It was in a little exhibit of clocks and astrology stuff. But we were there to stand on the Prime Meridian and be at 0 degrees Latitude! I was finally the center of the world!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! We then walked around Greenwich, and came back to the gangs favorite desert restaurant.


I said goodbye to everyone, and gave them a little parting gift and letter. They all deserve it for being such great friends to Liz, and even to me. They are all amazing people, and I can't wait to see them again someday!


To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment